Odessa! Dear Odessa!

Odessa! Dear Odessa!

I chose you forever

You are my dear princess

You are the Black Sea wave.



I will live now with you

'Cause I chose you for good reason

Meeting a noisy wave

You will awaken me ..



And you will be my wife

Where passion and sadness intertwined

And waking up in the morning dawn

You turn out to be a white sailboat!



You will be my faithful friend

Caught up in a difficult moment

You will make my dreams come true

And in waves you will wash away boredom.



The sea surface and the sky is blue,

Merged on the horizon into a thread,

And the sun was like golden

Surfacing from the depths, leaving a swell.



A cloud, the remainder drop wet

Like a snow-white sail pouting

Once again, looking at me,

Saying goodbye by the wind.



The ship smokes with a cradle

Cutting the sea surface in two,

Where does he slide headlong?

Scarecrow underwater inhabitants.



I’ll walk around Deribasovskaya,

Where will I hear a new joke

And whisper: Odessa! You are a piece of paradise

Well, that’s all, we’ve served steak with beer!

Only Odessa laughs through tears.
Only Odessa can joke like that.
So that it does not happen, but bright dreams
Do not allow her to embarrass the soul.
I know for sure, you helped them.
Now other parts are being eaten.
You, as always, are somehow behind
Mom Odessa is my village.
If Odessa became your native,
A hard worker or a parasite gangster
No matter how you twist or crumple
Hold the mark-you are Odessa.
A lot of different songs sung to you,
Without imitation, love is not melting
Invigorated by the sea, warmed by the sun,
Mom Odessa is my village.